Welcome to Choir at BFHS!
All choirs are invited to sing the National Anthem at BFHS' 1st home football game this Friday, August 18th! This is not a mandatory performance, just a fun tradition. Please arrive at the field by 6:45pm and sit in the section of bleachers directly below the "Press Box". We will sing at the beginning of the game at about 7pm. Students are welcome to stay for the entire game or to leave after we have sung. We hope you will stay and cheer on our Chargers as they face off against ALA! Thanks to our Athletics Department, admission to the game for students who will be singing is FREE!
- The deadline to pay for uniforms is Thursday, August 31st. Please make sure your payment is submitted by this date. Payment will not be taken at school. Please follow the instructions on the uniform order forms available at the bottom of this page for submitting payment. It can be mailed to LeSueur's Tuxedos OR paid online. Again, payment CANNOT be submitted to the school.
- Uniform fittings were on Tuesday, August 8th. Information and order forms were sent home with the choir syllabus on the first day of school. The form for dresses says Band and Orchestra however, this IS the form for the choir dresses. Included on this form are 4 options for payment:
- online to LeSueuer's Tuxedos (you can find the website on the form)
- check brought to choir tomorrow (information about who to make it out to is included on the form)
- mailing a check to LeSueuer's (address inlcuded on form)
- by Credit Card by filling out your credit card information on the form attached to this email.
- If your female student already has a dress, you do not need to purchase a new dress.
- If your female student was in band or orchestra previously they can wear that dress and do not need a new dress.
- All men in High School Honor Choir will need a tuxedo and a cummerbund. As long as your student has a tuxedo shirt and bow tie from previous years, this is all they will need.
- Junior High Honor Choir men will need a tuxedo shirt, bow tie, and vest. If you have a shirt and tie from previous years, all you need to purchase is a vest.
- Men's Ensemble members will need a tuxedo shirt, bow tie, and vest. If you were in choir last year and have a shirt and tie, all you will need to purchase is a vest.
Need another form? Here they are!